Through breathing, postural alignment, strength building, assisted stretching, restorative yoga, self-massage technique or any combination of practices, she will help you achieve the most out of each session, including:
- Postural Awareness and Movement Functionality
- Release chronic tension in the body
- Relief from tension headaches and migraines
- Relief from shoulder, back, hip or knee pain
- Improve balance and range of motion
- Increase core strength and postural awareness
- Address adrenal fatigue, stress and sleep deprivation
- Alleviate acute chronic, such as sciatica and migraines
- Help with PMS, menopause or fertility issues
Aside from teaching public classes, Meagan has found her niche working one-on-one with a wide array of clients throughout Los Angeles for the past decade and is now seeing people in La Costa, Encinitas, La Jolla and the Temecula Valley.
Private yoga sessions are tailored to address your specific needs, goals and desires. Whether you’re looking to address specific body issues, increase over all strength and mobility, reduce stress and anxiety or simply want to start your own yoga practice, working privately with an experienced yoga teacher brings about noticeable results and overall improvement of wellbeing in just a few weeks. Meagan’s even had client’s experience relief from chronic pain in as little as two sessions!
Highly knowledgeable, energetic and compassionate, Meagan has a gift for working one-on-one with a variety of individuals, from the non-spiritual, strictly body oriented to those who are looking for a more traditional yoga experience.